Mishlei (Proverbs) 31:22,24

כב מַרְבַדִּים עָשְׂתָה-לָּהּ שֵׁשׁ וְאַרְגָּמָן לְבוּשָׁהּ
כד סָדִין עָשְׂתָה וַתִּמְכֹּר
She made for herself pleasant-looking bed covers; she also made herself white (linen) and purple garments to wear
She manufactured robes and sold them

Frum Dress-up Game

Sorry for my absence for a long time.  Like every frum mother, I've been busy with all good things, Baruch Hashem.  I thought I'd share this lovely new development by our friends at ModestAnytime.com and KosherPatterns.com.  They have just developed a new fun and clean dress-up game to promote tznius.  Here it is.



I thought it was awesome.  May there be many more and I'll share with you on my blog.

Here is another one that helps you turn an immodest garment to a modest one via modest accessories.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Training Girls in Dressmaking

In our times, it is highly commendable to train girls in the art of dressmaking and general sewing. Lessons should be given on this subject in schools, and if necessary, also in seminaries.

If the girl becomes really expert, she will even be able to make garments for herself, and later on, when married also for her daughters. Also, she could take up dressmaking as a profession.

Source: Modesty, an Adornment for Life, Rabbi Pesach Eliyahu Falk